Services to the Public
With a valid Library card, which is free, you may:
Borrow free of charge
- Books from the library collection
- Video cassettes
- Audio cassettes
- Books from other Connecticut libraries
- E-readers (Kindles and Nooks) preloaded with bestselling book titles.
Access Free of Charge via our web site
- Our online catalog: Verso for slower or dial-up connections; Iluminar for fast high speed connections.
- ICONN - the Connecticut Digital Library from any personal computer that has Internet access.
- E-books and downloadable audio books from Library Connection via Overdrive.
Use free of charge
3 High speed Internet PCs and 1 iMac to access:
- Online card catalog
- reQuest system to locate books within the state
- ICONN, the Connecticut Digital Library
- Microsoft Office Software
- Free WiFi
2 iPads are also available for use within the library.
Use for a modest fee
Participate in library-sponsored programs (most are free)
Obtain reference help and computer help (free of course)
The Library makes its meeting space available to community organizations. Please see our meeting room policy.
|Visit your library often. It's the best bargain in town!